Take Full Advantage of Your Extended Health Benefits, and Let Us Direct Bill Your Insurance Company for You
At Metrotown Massage Therapy, you don’t have to submit the bill to your insurance company after you visit our chiropractor or massage therapist.
Our friendly and helpful staff take care of the insurance paperwork for you to make your experience as easy as possible with a process called Direct Billing.
We take great pride in customer service and helping our patients the best way that we can, and one way we do this is by direct billing your insurance company for you.
Our patients love that we direct bill their insurance company for them, because it takes the guess work out of the billing process!
All you need to do is bring in your policy card, and our wonderful and friendly staff will submit your claim on your behalf, if your insurance policy is enabled to do so.
If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact our clinic.
What Is Direct Billing and How Does It Help You?
Direct billing is where we invoice your insurance company directly so you don’t have to fill out any paperwork, forms, or wait for a delay in reimbursement.
It’s another way our clinic aims to deliver exceptional customer service to our patients.
That means you can relax and focus on your treatment plan recovery.
How Do I Take Advantage of Direct Billing?
Here are the steps:
- Present your extended health insurance card to our trained front desk staff before your visit.
- Confirm your date of birth and relationship to the main cardholder of the plan.
- Enjoy while we do the work for you!
What Else Do I Need to Know About Direct Billing?
- Our clinic performs direct billing by using the Telus eClaims portal which is a safe and secure way to process your payment.
- In some instances, your insurance plan will only cover a portion of your visit fee due to a deductible– in this scenario, you are responsible for paying the residual amount owing at the time of treatment. We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, and Debit.
- If you have any specific questions regarding our ability to perform direct billing on your behalf, please contact your insurance provider directly. As the policy holder, you are responsible for knowing your limits and keeping track of your usage amounts.
Which Companies Do You Direct Bill?
Below you will find pictures of the most popular extended health insurance providers we do direct billing for.