Your Massage Therapy Treatment May Be Eligible for Partial Coverage via British Columbia’s Medical Services Plan (MSP)
Did you know you may be eligible for partial coverage of your massage therapy treatment via British Columbia’s Medical Services Plan (MSP)?
Here is a list of who may be eligible for MSP coverage of these supplementary benefit services:
- MSP Premium Assistance Recipients;
- Income Assistance recipients;
- Convention refugees;
- Inmates of B.C. Correctional Facilities;
- Individuals enrolled with MSP through the At Home Program;
- Residents of long term care facilities receiving the Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS);
- Individuals enrolled with MSP as Mental Health Clients; and
- First Nations individuals with valid B.C. Medical Plan coverage through the First Nations Health Authority.
For these MSP beneficiaries, MSP contributes $23 per visit for a combined annual limit of 10 visits each calendar year.
How Do I Find Out If I Am Covered by MSP for Massage Therapy Treatment?
Simply call our clinic ahead of time and provide us with the following information:
- Personal Health Number (PHN)
- Date of Birth
- Postal Code (In certain instances)
We look forward to determining your eligibility and helping you minimize your muscle and joint pain in Metrotown Massage Therapy.